Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Thank you Mr. Hefner

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Backbreaking twist
    Of the orgasmic centerfold
    To which I look
    Those caramel thighs
    And luscious breasts
    That I touch while asleep
    Or until I choose to
    Toss
    Or
    Turn
    The sheets
    To read she likes sandy beaches
    With the same lust that I want her
    That I am embarrassed to
    Crawl out of bed
    When I awake
    Until someone leaves the room
    Or the book
    On the table

  2. #2
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, i printed this one out....
    and .ok..i know it's about a girl...
    but...
    a playboy on the coffee table? is that it? hahha ...damn, i am...well, i don't know....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe...this is actually about reading a playboy and then having a wet dream about it. I don't know why, but I went through a period where I wrote on many sexual topics. Toss or Turn the sheets is about waking up, or turning the page. So yes, it's about a playboy...hehe.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member machinery's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2001
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew it I knew it!

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playboys... ahhh... how I love them!
    I just got the name... Mr. Heffner... nice.. didn't catch that until just now! **i'm slow** But man.. i liked it. it was good, I could sense you every twist and turn it took. Congrats smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •